Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41431 SAR / SEK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 19% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,485 (25,308 kr) in Jönköping.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Nicosia costs €1.35 (4 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)