Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 314 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.225 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,217 (R$ 7,524) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)