Cost of living in Joinville, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 372 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joinville (Brazil) is 38% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,250 (R$ 7,865) in Joinville.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)