Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 54 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.959 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,192 (RM7,503) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)