Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 264 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.182 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,523 (R$ 7,209) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (about 2 hours ago)