Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.208 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,809 (R$ 7,289) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 2 hours ago)