Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.184 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,095 (R$ 7,684) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)