Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017.
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,539 in Jizan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)