Cost of living in Jining, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jining (China) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,973 (元12,802) in Jining.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)