Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18166 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,457 (41,047 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (13 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)