Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15232 SAR / CZK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,819 (51,329 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)