Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05510 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 36% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,945 (₨180,478) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (30 minutes ago)