Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 331 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.013 SAR / ILS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 6% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,642 (14,457 ₪) in Jerusalem.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)