Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.616 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 31% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,655 (€2,092) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)