Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00318 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,017 (₩2,517,727) in Jeonju.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Panama City costs 0.25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)