Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.199 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,242 (€2,201) in Jena.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.75 (about 1 hour ago)