Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,815 (₩5,071,974) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (about 2 hours ago)