Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00334 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,933 (₩4,465,326) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)