Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00330 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,900 (₩4,824,179) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Temuco costs CH$820 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €8,500 (about 2 hours ago)