Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00331 SAR / KRW
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,139 (₩4,876,813) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)