Cost of living in Janakpur, Nepal vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03327 SAR / NPR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Janakpur (Nepal) is 10% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 13,501 (₨ 405,789) in Janakpur.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)