Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05496 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 65% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,653 (₨102,871) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)