Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05643 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 53% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,999 (₨124,029) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Guntur costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.82 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$350 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)