Cost of living comparison between Jalandhar, India and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05483 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,870 (₨107,052) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)