Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05427 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,003 (350,159 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (35 minutes ago)