Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05469 SAR / KGS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,345 (335,426 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shanghai costs 元7 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨25,413 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Ana, California costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 55,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 70TL (about 1 hour ago)