Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,380 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,345 (Rp 29,613,980) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)