Cost of living in Jakarta, Indonesia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,290 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00027 SAR / IDR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jakarta (Indonesia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,817 (Rp 25,035,938) in Jakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oakland, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,200TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dresden costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mombasa costs Shilling450 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)