Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 313 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05510 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 66% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,035 (₨91,380) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)