Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,976 (6,040TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaragoza costs €12 (38 minutes ago)