Cost of living in İzmir, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 925 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.953 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in İzmir (Turkey) is 58% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,839 (6,128TL) in İzmir.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 500 Dinar (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Patna costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (about 1 hour ago)