Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03328 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 47% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,820 (¥715,795) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $150 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £14 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)