Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03413 SAR / JPY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,602 (¥662,155) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (25 minutes ago)