Cost of living comparison between Ithaca, New York, United States and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ithaca, New York (United States) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,880 ($3,968) in Ithaca, New York.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)