Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.161 SAR / BRL
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,976 (R$ 6,871) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (about 2 hours ago)