Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 6,631 prices entered by 897 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.920 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,042 (6,568TL) in Istanbul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (38 minutes ago)