Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 SAR / TRY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 55% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,271 (6,341TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (31 minutes ago)