Cost of living in Irapuato, Mexico compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20241 SAR / MXN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irapuato (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,495 (Mex$ 32,087) in Irapuato.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)