Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,418 (S/. 10,768) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 5.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Khartoum costs 6,000 Pound (28 minutes ago)