Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.147 SAR / PEN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,559 (S/. 10,082) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kansas City, Missouri costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Edmonton costs C$1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Petersburg costs руб 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Skopje costs 63 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)