Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 SAR / CLP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,286 (CH$1,559,291) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)