Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.964 SAR / MYR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,375 (RM6,612) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)