Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 28% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,305 ($3,015) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)