Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 24% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,295 ($3,279) in Iowa City, Iowa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)