Cost of living comparison between Innsbruck, Austria and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.084 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,341 (€3,022) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)