Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.038 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,275 (€3,040) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lianyungang costs 元45 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhilai costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $4.41 (38 minutes ago)