Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.371 SAR / EUR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,960 (€2,736) in Innsbruck.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)