Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07207 SAR / PHP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 43% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,398 (Php102,646) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)