Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00117 SAR / COP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 61% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,064 (COL$4,312,846) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)