Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01056 SAR / NGN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,184 (680,139 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €55 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)