Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Ibadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ibadan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01050 SAR / NGN *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 45% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,732 (736,167 ₦) in Ibadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Myitkyina costs 3,000 Kyat (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 9 B/. (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ufa costs руб 40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$500 (40 minutes ago)