Cost of living in Hyderabad, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,985 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05846 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hyderabad (India) is 64% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,996 (₨85,462) in Hyderabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)