Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21331 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 47% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,984 (E£ 37,430) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $44 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (26 minutes ago)