Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21149 SAR / EGP
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 63% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,756 (E£ 22,488) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akron, Ohio costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $64,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 3 hours ago)