Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama, United States vs Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.752 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huntsville, Alabama (United States) is 27% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 10,893 ($2,903) in Huntsville, Alabama.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)