Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.545 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 29% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,084 (元20,344) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (41 minutes ago)