Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.554 SAR / CNY
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 5,356 (元9,665) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,943 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeuwarden costs €900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 110 zł (32 minutes ago)