Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49691 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,387 (Q28,952) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)