Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 7% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 15,087 (Q29,533) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (40 minutes ago)