Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 SAR / GTQ
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 5% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,177 (Q27,736) in Huehuetenango.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)