Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10717 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 40% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,330 (87,059 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (1 minute ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $12 (31 minutes ago)