Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11654 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,686 (83,110 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huizhou costs 元4,285 (about 1 hour ago)