Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10599 SAR / THB
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 41% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 8,873 (83,715 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oradea costs 2.50 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 339 (about 1 hour ago)