Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.943 SAR / BYN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 44% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 7,830 (4,030 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)