Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.856 SAR / BYN
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 69% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 4,711 (2,538 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 40 Birr (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.50TL (about 1 hour ago)