Cost of living in Howrah, India compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05506 SAR / INR
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Howrah (India) is 59% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,625 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 6,413 (₨116,466) in Howrah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)