Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.593 SAR / DKK
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 21% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,906 (kr20,084) in Horsens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.75 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (33 minutes ago)