Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.750 SAR / USD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honolulu, Hawaii (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,895 ($4,506) in Honolulu, Hawaii to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)