Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 275 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48344 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 20% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,481 (HK$40,297) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (about 2 hours ago)