Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48344 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,338 (HK$40,002) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.75TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tangier costs 5,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)