Cost of living comparison between Hong Kong and Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,540 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.48335 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,859 (HK$36,949) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)