Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 298 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48314 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,372 (HK$40,097) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)