Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,999 prices entered by 372 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47957 SAR / HKD
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 19% more expensive than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,594 (HK$34,601) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Isfahan costs ﷼ 27,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padua costs €1.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)