Cost of living in Homs, Syria compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00728 SAR / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 77% cheaper than in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,250 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 3,701 (508,291 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (28 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (about 1 hour ago)