Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.852 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 13,000 in Al Mubarraz you would need to make just about ﷼ 12,768 (GH₵14,978) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (41 minutes ago)