Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.844 SAR / GHS
Do you live in Al Mubarraz? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is about the same as in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,450 (GH₵17,118) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000 in Al Mubarraz.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)